Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Favorite Places

I have two favorite places that are very different from each other. The first is Wrigley Field on the north side of Chicago and the other is Playa Del Carmen which is on the Yucatan Peninsula.

Wrigley Field is one of the most historic baseball parks in the country and home to my favorite sports team the Chicago Cubs. I have enjoyed traveling to Wrigley almost every summer of my life with my family. There are not many more places that I enjoy being besides sitting in the bleachers of Wrigley Field watching the Cubs play. 

Wrigley Field
Source: Flickr

My second favorite place in the world is Playa Del Carmen in in the Yucatan. It is a much smaller version of Cancun and provides a very peaceful vacation. It is one of the most amazing places in the world i have ever been, 

Beach in Playa Del Carmen
Source: Flickr 


No comments:

Post a Comment