Monday, April 27, 2015

Online Education Review

I have take roughly 7 or 8 online courses over the last four years. I have enjoyed some and dreaded some. I was glad this was one i enjoyed. I liked the structure of having assignments due on a daily basis and that the grading system is very fair. I have never been a fan of online classes where the teacher grades extremely hard because I believe the student is at a disadvantage. I prefer the classroom as opposed to being online. However, with a busy schedule I do believe the online learning can be very effective. I would easily take some of my online courses again, but at the same time there are some I would easily not take again. 

I prefer the college classroom 
Source: Wikipedia



2 comments:

  1. Hey Bill,
    I agree with you when you say that some online classes are really enjoyable and some are just awful. Luckily, this was a class that I thoroughly enjoyed and it’s actually kind of disappointing that it’s almost over and done. What other online classes have you taken? The only other one I have taken online was Government, here at OU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete