Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week

The commenting part of this class has been very interesting. In most online classes you are required to do this type of interaction, forcing you to attempt to connect with your classmates. However, majority of the time you just do it because you are required to and respond to some boring discussion post on D2L. With this class I feel like the commenting process does a much better job of fostering connections. My favorite part of the commenting process is that we continue to comment on the introductions of all of our classmates the first time we interact with them. Reading the introductions is very interesting to me and I feel like I actually have an idea of who I am commenting to on my posts instead of the usual D2L format where I am just responding to a comment that has a name on it I have no idea what is behind the name. I have strongly enjoyed the commenting on both ends, commenting to others and receiving comments from others.

The class has been a Colosseum for building connections 
Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment